Fiesta Steak Chili
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 377 cals
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir steak and ground black pepper in hot oil until browned on all sides, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir onions into beef; saute until onions are translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir green bell peppers, yellow bell pepper, and red bell pepper into beef mixture one pepper at a time. Cook and stir until fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, corn, and tomato sauce into beef-pepper mixture. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors blend and meat is tender, about 1 hour.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 7.9 g fat; 38.5 g carbohydrates; 37.7 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 887 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Our family loved this! Including my daughter who has no "heat" tolerance. Most chilis without much kick are also without much taste! Thankfully, this one has a rich flavor and is plenty meaty...