Cheesy Chicken Wraps
"Super quick and easy chicken that is easily varied! This is great to play with: add part of a ranch seasoning packet, garlic, or maybe add some scallions. You can also switch up the cheeses! Great with pepper jack cheese. When I make it fairly plain my son likes to dip the roll ups in ranch."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 432
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 chicken wraps)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Place chicken breasts into a large pot and cover with salted water by several inches; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken from water and cool. Shred chicken using two forks.
- Thoroughly mix Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Stir chicken into cheese mixture.
- Separate crescent roll dough and lay each piece flat on a work surface. Spread chicken-cheese mixture onto each piece of dough and roll dough into crescent roll shapes. Place rolls on prepared baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and rolls are golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 432 calories; 31.1 12.1 24.6 104 553 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this exactly like the recipe stated. I'll make this again. It was very good. I served this with rice and a green salad. Great dinner idea.