Ingredients45 m servings 410 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl until coated. Arrange potatoes in 1 layer in an oven-proof skillet.
- Cook potatoes over medium-high heat until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until golden brown on other side, about 4 more minutes.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Place turkey bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels and chop.
- Sprinkle bacon, Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, and green onions over potatoes. Return to oven until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 22.3 g fat; 39.5 g carbohydrates; 14.3 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 973 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I like my potatoes very well done, so I set my cast iron skillet in a 425° oven and when preheated added red potatoes (personal preference) and baked them until they were well browned. The oth...
The amount of toppings that can be added to this are endless. Next time, I would roast the potato wedges at 400 - 425. Perfect football food!
Wonderful and easy! I thought the seasoning was a bit basic though so I did add some garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. My family raved over these potatoes! By the way... they weren't 1...