Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 251 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place potatoes and garlic in a bowl and cover with several inches of cool water; let soak for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Drain potatoes and pat dry.
- Combine potatoes and vegetable oil in a bowl and toss to coat. Spread potatoes slightly apart in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt over potatoes. Spread 1/2 the Cheddar cheese, 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese, and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese over the potatoes. Sprinkle 1/2 the onions, 1/2 the chicken, and 1/2 the jalapeno peppers respectively over the cheese. Repeat layering with remaining cheeses, onion, chicken, and jalapenos.
- Bake nachos in the oven until cheese melts and chicken is hot, 10 to 15 minutes. Top nachos with tomato, salsa, and sour cream.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 15.3 g fat; 17.2 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 195 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I had these at a restaurant once and thought I had to try making them myself. Delicious! I did skip the soaking part though.Looking for something different?, this is a good alternative to tradi...