Smoked Turkey Sausage Tex-Mex Style Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 m servings 441 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook turkey bacon according to package directions. Cool slightly and crumble; set aside.
- Heat turkey sausage according to package directions. Cut into 10 thin slices; set aside.
- Place Flatout Flatbread on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 2 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread with salsa. Top evenly with cheese, peppers and sausage. Return to oven and bake 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with bacon and avocado slices. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- *Substitute Monterey Jack cheese for the Cheddar
- For a spicier version, do not remove the seeds from the pepper.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 33.3 g fat; 20.1 g carbohydrates; 22.7 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 588 mg sodium. Full nutrition