Ingredients55 m servings 135
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Spread oats and coconut flakes onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes; stir oats and coconut and rotate baking sheet. Continue baking until oats and coconut are toasted, about 8 more minutes.
- Whisk honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl until smooth. Add oat mixture to honey mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Line the baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper. Spread oat mixture evenly onto baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until granola is toasted, 8 to 15 minutes. Stir granola and transfer liner and granola to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you like your granola sweeter, you can add an additional 1/4 cup honey.
- If using coconut, reduce amount of oats by 1/2 cup.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 5 20.6 3 0 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
Easy to make. Left out the cinnamon and added a bit more honey, some cashews and slivered almonds.
Super easy to make. Easy to alter. I added raisins after it was baked. Delicious.
Loved this granola, I added a couple teaspoons hulled hemp seeds and flax seeds before toasting oats and coconut, and a 1/2 cup dried reduced sugar craisens before baking. Its great eaten out o...
This recipe is great! It's simple, doesn't require a lot of ingredients, and best of all it's quick! My brother loves this and he's not one to throw out compliments. I'm going to double or tripl...
Love this recipe I added the cinnamon, peanuts, walnuts & almonds to make it more protein based
Delicious! And so easy to make. I made it with all the optional ingredients, plus a decent amount of chopped almonds & a bit of extra honey & coconut oil. LOVE the combo of flavors!
Just a heads up... On step 5 I think "waxed paper" should be "parchment paper" (waxed paper in the oven is a no-go). Thanks for the recipe