Ingredients55 m servings 135 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Spread oats and coconut flakes onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes; stir oats and coconut and rotate baking sheet. Continue baking until oats and coconut are toasted, about 8 more minutes.
- Whisk honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl until smooth. Add oat mixture to honey mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Line the baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper. Spread oat mixture evenly onto baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until granola is toasted, 8 to 15 minutes. Stir granola and transfer liner and granola to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you like your granola sweeter, you can add an additional 1/4 cup honey.
- If using coconut, reduce amount of oats by 1/2 cup.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 5 g fat; 20.6 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 3 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Easy to make. Left out the cinnamon and added a bit more honey, some cashews and slivered almonds.
Super easy to make. Easy to alter. I added raisins after it was baked. Delicious.
Loved this granola, I added a couple teaspoons hulled hemp seeds and flax seeds before toasting oats and coconut, and a 1/2 cup dried reduced sugar craisens before baking. Its great eaten out o...
This recipe is great! It's simple, doesn't require a lot of ingredients, and best of all it's quick! My brother loves this and he's not one to throw out compliments. I'm going to double or tripl...
Delicious! And so easy to make. I made it with all the optional ingredients, plus a decent amount of chopped almonds & a bit of extra honey & coconut oil. LOVE the combo of flavors!
Just a heads up... On step 5 I think "waxed paper" should be "parchment paper" (waxed paper in the oven is a no-go). Thanks for the recipe
Made the recipe as stated. Pretty simple to make. I like my granola a bit sweeter, so I would add a touch more honey.