Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 309
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Pour pretzels into a separate bowl. Pour flour into a shallow bowl.
- Gently press pickle slices into flour to coat and shake off the excess flour. Dip into the beaten egg, then press into crushed pretzels. Place the coated pickles onto a plate while coating the rest; do not stack.
- Fry coated pickles, working in batches, in the hot oil until browned, about 1 minute per side. Drain fried pickles on a paper towel-lined plate.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 12.4 43.1 7.9 74 2683 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were super good! My mother usually does not eat pickles, but she loved these. The only change I made was using bread and butter pickles rather than dill.