Ingredients25 m servings 498
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or deep, large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add chicken and stir until completely incorporated.
- Separate and place wonton wrappers onto work surface. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese filling onto the center of each wrapper. Use your finger or a pastry brush to lightly moisten the edges of the wonton wrappers with water. Fold one corner of the wrapper over the filling onto the opposite corner to form a triangle. Press the edges together to seal.
- Working in batches, cook wontons in hot oil until wonton is lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 498 calories; 28.1 44.6 16 66 563 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were great! I fried mine in regular oil and certainly added everything "to taste." I also used egg roll wrappers that I cut in fours - cheaper this way. My whole family loved them and t...
Followed everything except I baked them instead until they were golden brown and they came out amazing. Highly recommend.