Sweet and Sour Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
"I could not get my husband to eat pork loin or roasts. I tried dozens of recipes, but he would just say it was okay but would never want me to make it again. After numerous tries I came up with this, and he likes it, but only if the rub stays on it for 24 hours. Believe me he knows when it doesn't! Now it is a regular on the menu without complaint. I hope others like it."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 1 h 55 m servings 183
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Rinse pork tenderloin with cold water, pat dry, and place in a baking dish.
- Whisk chili powder, garlic powder, and paprika together in a bowl. Rub mixture all over pork tenderloin until completely covered. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Brush a thin coat of sweet and sour sauce all over tenderloin and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Whisk honey and mustard together in a bowl. Brush a heavy coat of honey mustard onto the tenderloin. Pour water into the baking dish to reach a depth of 1/2-inch. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 4 12.2 23.7 65 136 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Tasty and a nice change from the usual ways I prepare pork tenderloin! I rubbed the spices on the night before and they really did infuse the pork w/ great flavor. We really enjoyed all the flav...