Ingredients35 m servings 259
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix rice flour, sugar, oat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Beat egg, milk, vegetable oil, yogurt, and vanilla together in a separate bowl until smooth; add to the dry ingredients and mix by hand until mostly smooth with only small lumps and you cannot see any patches of dry material in the batter. Gently stir walnuts, raisins, and pumpkin puree into the batter; spoon into prepared muffin cups to about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Sweetened dried cranberries can replace the raisins, and you can also try another pureed winter squash in place of the pumpkin.
- Replace egg with 1/3 cup egg substitute if desired.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 10.9 38.3 4.3 17 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made these wonderful muffins this morning for breakfast, and they were delicious, tender, and moist. I used coconut oil because that's what I use for all my cooking and baking. I love cinnam...
I used King Arthur multi-purpose flour for all the flour in this recipe. Its was ok and I will definitely make these again. Next time, I'll add chocolate chips or some other additional sweetener...