Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 d 45 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 50 servings
- Melt suet in a saucepan over medium-low heat; strain liquid through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl and discard solids. Refrigerate liquid until again solid.
- Grate solid suet, measure 12 ounces of grated suet into a bowl, and set aside.
- Stir brown sugar, sultana raisins, dark raisins, currants, fruit peel, almonds, allspice, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl; add grated suet and stir. Fold grated apple through the mixture.
- Cover bowl loosely with aluminum foil and allow it to sit at room temperature, stirring once daily, until fermented, 3 to 5 days. Refrigerate until needed.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 10.1 35.7 1.6 6 150 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1