Ingredients55 m servings 470
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a fluted tube pan.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat sugar and margarine together in a bowl until creamy. Add sour cream, eggs, and 1 teaspoon almond extract to sugar mixture; beat until smooth. Pour sugar mixture into flour mixture and mix to form a smooth batter. Pour 1/3 the batter into the prepared pan.
- Pour cranberry sauce into a bowl and stir. Spread 1/2 sauce over batter in the prepared pan. Pour 1/3 the batter over cranberry sauce, and spread second 1/2 cranberry sauce over the batter. Top with remaining 1/3 cake batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon almond extract together in a bowl until smooth, adding enough water for icing to reach a drizzling consistency. Drizzle icing over cake.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 19.6 69.5 4.7 47 485 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I am not typically a big fan of coffee cakes, but, my husband is and also loves cranberries,so, this seemed a win win. I was pleasantly surprised that both my husband and I loved it! The bat...
I used sugar substitute and fresh cranberries for this recipe and it came out great. I will definitely make it again.
I didn’t have any white sugar so I used brown sugar and jellied cranberry sauce. I didn’t have confectioners sugar so I just iced the cake with regular icing I had in the pantry. My husband was ...
This was so good and moist! I substituted with gluten-free flour blend because my daughter is celiac. The whole family loved it!
I made this for Christmas morning. Everyone loved it and it will be a tradition for us. The only thing I noted was I put too much batter down the first round and so my layers of cranberry sauce ...