Ingredients4 h servings 581
- Place a slice of bread on a work surface; top with 1 slice Cheddar cheese and 3 slices ham. Cover with a second slice of bread to create a sandwich. Repeat with remaining bread slices, Cheddar cheese, and ham.
- Pour salsa con queso into a 3-inch bowl representing the center field logo. Draw a logo atop the salsa con queso using chile-garlic sauce and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Place bowl in the center of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread tomatillo salsa into the bottom of the 9x13-inch baking dish and around the center field 'logo' for the 'field'. Fill a piping bag with 1/2 cup sour cream. Pipe 9 lines of sour cream onto the 'field' representing 10-yard lines.
- Cut two 3-inch pieces of Cheddar cheese representing the base of the goal post. Cut pepperoni sticks into two 3-inch pieces, two 2-inch pieces, and four 1-inch pieces. Secure each 3-inch piece of pepperoni stick to each Cheddar cheese piece using a toothpick. Secure the 2-inch pieces of pepperoni stick horizontally to the 3-inch pieces using a toothpick. Secure the 1-inch pieces of pepperoni sticks as the sides of the goal post using toothpicks.
- Place each goal post into the center of a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Spread hummus around goal post representing 1 end zone. Spread red pepper hummus into the other 9x5-inch loaf pan representing the other end zone.
- Cover a table with a clean disposable table cloth. Arrange the 'field' in the center of the table. Place 'end zones' on either end of 'field'. Secure 2 sets of 5 and 2 set of 2 magazine holders together using duct tape for the 'seating sections'; arrange around the 'field'.
- Fill the 'seating sections' with carrots, broccoli, cheese crackers, blue corn tortilla chips, potato chips, pita chips, and buttery round crackers.
- Arrange the sandwiches around the 'seating sections' using a brick-layer pattern.
- Make 12 'flags' by cutting 1-inch triangles from the Cheddar cheese. Secure each 'flag' to a skewer. Pierce the flag skewers through sandwich 'walls' around the 'stadium'. Make 4 'stadium lights' by cutting 2x1-inch rectangles out of Cheddar cheese. Secure each 'light' to 2 skewers. Pierce the light skewers around the 4 corners of the 'stadium'.
- Fill the corners of the 'stadium' with nacho-flavored tortilla chips, crunchy cheese puffs, and corn chips.
Per Serving: 581 calories; 28.4 54.9 26 69 1648 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Some folks in my office made this -- and it's nothing short of amazing (and delicious). I am huge salty snack fan -- so this appetizer spread was a dream come true for me. This takes a bit of ti...
Super-fun! I have seen many different versions/variations of this type of recipe, including the Pillsbury products edition, and I love this one because you can also refer to the Allrecipes video...
Looks amazing! I'm wondering if I can make something smaller than that. I mean if I made the same size shown there'll be a lot left over.