Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 23 m servings 254 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a self-sealing plastic bag combine cubed pork, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and Dijon-style mustard (or Chinese Five Spice); seal bag and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot fire with charcoal or preheat gas to medium high.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Thread pork, sweet peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini alternately onto 8 skewers. Grill kabobs directly over fire, turning to brown evenly, for 5 minutes. Brush kabobs with the melted jelly. Continue to grill for 3 to 10 minutes more or until tender. Let rest 3 minutes before serving.
- You can choose 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice for 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard.
- *Kabob ingredients don't need to be limited to the vegetables listed. There are several ways to customize kabobs; try incorporating cherry tomatoes, broccoli (precooked until crisp-tender), pineapple chunks (fresh or canned), yellow summer squash, red onion wedges, baby carrots (precooked until crisp-tender), halved tiny new potatoes (precooked until tender) or try adding fresh sprigs of herbs.
Per Serving: 254 calories; 10 g fat; 19.4 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 621 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2