Pretzel Topped Sweet Potatoes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 428 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine pretzels, pecans, cranberries, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup melted butter together in a bowl.
- Beat sweet potatoes together in a bowl until smooth; add evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and remaining 1/2 cup melted butter and mix until smooth. Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle pretzel mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Crush pretzel rods in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin or mug.
Per Serving: 428 calories; 23.3 g fat; 53.5 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 387 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1