Salted Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"I make these around the holidays because not only are they delicious, but they are quick and easy. I can make them ahead of time and freeze them so they do not coincide with other holiday cooking. The dark chocolate and peanut butter make a unique version of a timeless favorite. Everyone loves them and they require very little effort!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 297
Original recipe yields 25 servings
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or waxed paper.
- Arrange pretzels on the prepared baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate chips and milk together in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, whisking frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and gradually stir peanut butter into chocolate mixture until fully melted.
- Remove chocolate-peanut butter mixture from heat and drizzle over pretzels. Freeze pretzels until coating is hardened, at least 2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Freezing the final product is necessary to prevent the mixture from maintaining a soft texture.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 10.5 46.8 6.8 < 1 821 Full nutrition