Ingredients12 m servings 106 cals
- Preheat broiler on HIGH. Set an oven rack about 5 to 6 inches from the heat source. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- With two forks, break apart any large chunks of the packaged pulled pork. Place the pork between several layers of paper towels and press, to get it as dry as possible. (This will help prevent the cracker from softening before serving.)
- To assemble sandwiches: Place 20 RITZ Crackers, flat side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Top each with approximately 1 tablespoon pulled pork. Next, fold a 1/2 slice of ham into thirds and place on top of pulled pork. Then, top ham with the quarter-slices of baby Swiss cheese.
- Place the baking sheet 6-inches under the broiler until cheese is melted and bubbly, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from broiler.
- Top each mini bite with a 1/2 pickle slice and about 1/2 tsp. mustard then top with remaining crackers, flat side down.
- Optional: Gently insert a fancy toothpick into the middle hole of the RITZ Cracker to help hold it together.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe Notes: *If you cannot find fully cooked pork without sauce, you can use packaged pulled pork with BBQ sauce in it. Just rinse the pork in a colander with water, drain well, and press between several layers of paper towels to get the pork as dry as possible.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 5 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 461 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This recipe was sooooo good, my girls just went to town on these. I couldn't find the fully cooked port without sauce, so I bought a BBQ rubbed Hormel Pork Roast for the slow cooker. Cooked it u...
These little bites come together easily and quickly. If you have ever had a cubano, you will like the flavor profile of this bite. I preferred this open faced with one cracker, as opposed to th...
Super simple. Super Fast. Super Flavorful. Would make a good Super Bowl appetizer. I made these with leftover bbq chicken breast from dinner. Tasty! Two crackers made for quite a mouthful so I t...
Excelente! What a great idea. We LOVE Cubanos and think these are perfect little bites!
These are perfect little sandwich bites! So easy to make and sooo full of flavor! We really enjoyed these!! The flavors all worked so well together! I made them exactly as recommended in the rec...
I have been hooked on Cuban sandwiches ever since the first time I had one in Miami Beach in November of 2012. I made these today for an afternoon snack, and I was so impressed by how much these...
I have been a fan of Cuban sandwiches for many years and never thought about trying it as an appetizer. These were fabulous! I used leftover pulled pork from AR recipe slow cooker carnitas. ...
DELICIOUS!!! I prefer these open-faced without the top cracker because it makes it easier to eat. I love Cubans, and these are perfect. Put them together, pop them in the oven and you have 20...