Ingredients40 m servings 206
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar together in a bowl. Mash butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs; press into bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until crusty and golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust.
- Beat eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest together until the eggs are beaten. Stir remaining 1/4 cup flour and 3/4 cup sugar into the egg mixture; pour over the chocolate chips and crust.
- Bake until set in the middle, about 15 minutes more. Cool slightly in baking dish set on a wire cooling rack. Sift confectioners' sugar over the bars and cool completely before cutting to serve.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 7.5 32.9 2.4 35 45 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Very sweet, even though I didn’t use a full cup of confectioner’s sugar for the topping. Do let the bars cool completely to get a good/even cut on the bars. I cut them too soon, and they were...
we are going to keep this, it's basically a lemon bar with something more, that makes it less "homey" and even good to serve when you have company. I followed the directions to a T, but for the ...
These are sweet but I have quite the sweet tooth so they were perfect for me! I made these for a Father's Day BBQ and everyone liked them. I used a little more white chocolate chips than calle...
These are a little bit too sweet. I like a little more tartness in my lemon bars. Next time I will cut back on the sugar. Very easy to make.
Made the recipe exactly as is, and it turned out really well. The only ingredient I didn't use in the given amount was the confectioner's sugar. (Only added a light sprinkle as I didn't want the...
A theater company I am involved with has a dessert auction fundraiser every year. Last year I made these and they got auctioned Off for 65 dollars. The woman who got them said they were the mo...
I made this just as it was written. They came out delicious. My brother would have ate the whole pan if his diet would have let him!
Very easy to make and so good! Will definitely do this one again.