Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies with Truvia® Baking Blend
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients39 m servings 99 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter, 1/2 cup Truvia(R) Baking Blend, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheet. Press down slightly.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or just until set. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat 1 tablespoon Truvia(R) Baking Blend and water. Brush over cookies (discard any remaining water mixture); sprinkle with salt.
Per Serving: 99 calories; 7.3 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 144 mg sodium. Full nutrition