Auntie's Chocolate Chip Cookies with Truvia® Baking Blend
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 149
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, Truvia(R) Baking Blend and vanilla (and optional molasses) in a separate large mixing bowl. Mix in egg.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoon on cookie sheets and press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
You might also like
- * Adding molasses will give cookies a darker color and richer flavor. This will affect nutritionals.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 9.9 14.8 1.9 29 169 Full nutrition