Ingredients30 m servings 78
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash beans, molasses, and oil together in a bowl using a potato masher or fork. Stir rice flour, amaranth, cinnamon, and ginger into bean mixture until dough is well combined; fold in raisins. Form dough into 24 small balls and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Slightly flatten balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are slightly hardened, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- Approximately 3/4 cup of dried pinto beans will produce the amount of cooked beans called for in the recipe.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 78 calories; 1.6 14.6 2 0 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very tasty cookie that will help get some protein in teenagers that seem to always be "too in a hurry" to eat a healthy snack. I had to use garbanzo beans because I can't find pinto beans wher...
I substituted chick peas for pinto beans, quinoa for amaranth & added chocolate chips.... very nice light cookie... I used the tablespoon to shape these cookies & keep them small, then used a fo...