Ingredients40 m servings 180
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a gallon-size resealable bag; add biscuits and toss to coat. Press coated biscuits into muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
- Heat brown sugar and margarine together in a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted, 3 to 5 minutes; pour over each biscuit muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I usually melt the butter in a measuring cup in the microwave and then stir in the brown sugar. The heat of the butter melts the brown sugar. You can also add raisins and/or chopped nuts.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 8.5 24 2.4 < 1 395 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I made these exactly how the recipe said for Christmas morning breakfast, they were perfect! The only thing I did differently was I rolled the quarters into balls and then pieced them together i...
I didn't change a thing and they were great!! I was thinking about adding chopped pecans to it next time.
Fantastic! Did not need 20 minutes in the oven. Drizzled powdered sugar, milk, & vanilla glaze on top after baking.
I halved the recipe and used one big can of butter flavored biscuits, cut into 6ths so that each muffin got 4 pieces in a pan of 12. I also added some sliced almonds on top after the caramel. Th...
Stoopid-easy and delicious, absolutely perfect! My kids love to make these with their friends during sleepovers.
This recipe gets a five star because it was so easy and buttery and delicious! The butter and brown sugar makes the incredible caramel that goes so nicely over the muffin sized breads. Husband ...