Ingredients40 m servings 180
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a gallon-size resealable bag; add biscuits and toss to coat. Press coated biscuits into muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
- Heat brown sugar and margarine together in a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted, 3 to 5 minutes; pour over each biscuit muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I usually melt the butter in a measuring cup in the microwave and then stir in the brown sugar. The heat of the butter melts the brown sugar. You can also add raisins and/or chopped nuts.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 8.5 24 2.4 < 1 395 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I didn't change a thing and they were great!! I was thinking about adding chopped pecans to it next time.
I made these exactly how the recipe said for Christmas morning breakfast, they were perfect! The only thing I did differently was I rolled the quarters into balls and then pieced them together i...
I halved the recipe and used one big can of butter flavored biscuits, cut into 6ths so that each muffin got 4 pieces in a pan of 12. I also added some sliced almonds on top after the caramel. Th...
Fantastic! Did not need 20 minutes in the oven. Drizzled powdered sugar, milk, & vanilla glaze on top after baking.
It was good. I would recommend cooking it two minutes longer because it didn't cook all the way.