Grape, Chicken, and Walnut Pesto Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"One of my absolute favorite pizza recipes! We make this at home with leftover rotisserie chicken and often make two to have leftovers! The amount of pesto, walnuts, grapes, and chicken can all be played around with to taste! Use whatever amount feels right for your pizza and the size of it."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 550
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread pizza dough evenly onto a pizza pan.
- Bake pizza dough in preheated oven until slightly cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Spread pesto onto pizza crust in a thin layer, leaving edges exposed. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pesto layer; add chicken. Arrange grapes, cut-side up, around the crust. Sprinkle walnuts over pizza and season with black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If your pizza dough comes with instructions, you may want to follow those instead to get the dough cooked correctly. My instructions are the way we do it in our household!
Per Serving: 550 calories; 21.6 59.2 28.4 45 1139 Full nutrition