Pork Roast and White Beans
Ingredients7 h 10 m servings 354 cals
- Place roast into the slow cooker; add bay leaves to bottom of slow cooker. Pour beans, salsa, and beer over and around roast.
- Cook on Low, 7 to 8 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you choose to make this in the oven, use 2 bottles of beer to ensure enough liquid. Cook at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 3 hours.
- For a smaller roast, just cut the rest of the ingredients in half, but still use a full beer.
- Great Northern beans can be substituted for the cannellini beans.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 354 calories; 13.4 g fat; 28.1 g carbohydrates; 27.4 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 386 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This turned out well--moist and tender. I added some chopped onion on the bottom of the slow cooker and sprinkled the roast all over with chili powder, cumin and garlic salt. I used medium salsa...