Pork Roast and White Beans
Ingredients7 h 10 m servings 354
- Place roast into the slow cooker; add bay leaves to bottom of slow cooker. Pour beans, salsa, and beer over and around roast.
- Cook on Low, 7 to 8 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you choose to make this in the oven, use 2 bottles of beer to ensure enough liquid. Cook at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 3 hours.
- For a smaller roast, just cut the rest of the ingredients in half, but still use a full beer.
- Great Northern beans can be substituted for the cannellini beans.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 13.4 28.1 27.4 72 386 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This turned out well--moist and tender. I added some chopped onion on the bottom of the slow cooker and sprinkled the roast all over with chili powder, cumin and garlic salt. I used medium salsa...
This recipe was easy and I had all of the ingredients. As mentioned the type of salsa used can alter the taste. I made it in the oven but next time will use the crockpot.