Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 194
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Beat butter and cream cheese together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir 1/2 the flour into creamed butter mixture until incorporated; mix in remaining flour until dough is just combined. Refrigerate dough until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Stir jam and cornstarch together in a small bowl until cornstarch is dissolved and jam is slightly thickened.
- Turn dough onto a floured work surface and roll into 1/4-inch thickness. Cut dough into 3-inch circles using a cookie cutter or the rim of a coffee mug. Spoon about 1 teaspoon jam down the center of each circle. Fold dough circles in half and crimp edges together using a fork. Arrange folded dough on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 194 calories; 11.1 21.6 2.4 31 82 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made it with whole wheat flour, second batch I knew to add 2 tbsp. water to make the dough more workable.