Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 366 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Blend cake mix, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, and 2 tablespoons vanilla extract in a blender until batter is smooth, about 3 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Heat 1/2 cup butter, light brown sugar, and dark brown sugar in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add 1/4 cup milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and return to a boil. Remove saucepan from heat and spoon confectioners' sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, into mixture using a wooden spoon, stirring after each addition until frosting is smooth. Spread frosting over cake.
- Cook's Note:
- If frosting gets hard while your working with it, just place it in the microwave for 10 seconds at a time until it's a consistency you want. It will harden on the cake.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 16 g fat; 52.8 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 298 mg sodium. Full nutrition