Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix olives, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
- Carefully peel tangerines and cut peels into strips. Squeeze juice from 1 tangerine over olive mixture. Add tangerine peel strips to olive mixture and toss well.
- Make a packet with a large piece of aluminum foil. Pour olive mixture into packet. Arrange onion slices and rosemary over olives; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle fennel seeds over mixture. Fold and seal packet; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until warmed, about 90 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 167 calories; 16.3 4.8 0.7 0 490 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1