Ingredients25 m servings 470
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat until butter smells toasted and is golden brown, about 1 minute. Turn off heat.
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil. Place trout onto foil; open trout so skin sides are down. Drizzle each trout with about 1/2 teaspoon melted butter. Generously season with salt and black pepper.
- Move an oven rack to 5 or 6 inches below heat source and preheat oven's broiler on high heat.
- Broil trout until opaque and barely firm to the touch, 2 or 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Return pan of melted butter over high heat; stir in lemon juice and parsley. Bring butter sauce to a boil; whisk to combine. Serve trout on plates and drizzle with butter sauce.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 33.2 1.6 40.4 181 263 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 86
Simple and easy to make, but most of all delicious! I think this could be made with other fish such as salmon, cod, etc.
This is a recipe that is so much better than the sum of its parts! Just FYI, I was dead beat tonight: all I had was concentrated lemon juice and dried parsley and there was no way I was leaving ...
Simple & delicious. I used fresh Meyers lemon, parsley and added a little dill. I finally learned to dry then dust the skin with flour before putting it in the hot butter. That's how you get th...
I sauted fresh spinach leaves in the butter and added it as a garnish. it turned out great!
This is a great recipe for those who consider themselves cooking challenged. There were only 5 ingredients and they are things you typically have at all times. I typically burn everything that h...