Ingredients25 m servings 470 cals
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat until butter smells toasted and is golden brown, about 1 minute. Turn off heat.
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil. Place trout onto foil; open trout so skin sides are down. Drizzle each trout with about 1/2 teaspoon melted butter. Generously season with salt and black pepper.
- Move an oven rack to 5 or 6 inches below heat source and preheat oven's broiler on high heat.
- Broil trout until opaque and barely firm to the touch, 2 or 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Return pan of melted butter over high heat; stir in lemon juice and parsley. Bring butter sauce to a boil; whisk to combine. Serve trout on plates and drizzle with butter sauce.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 33.2 g fat; 1.6 g carbohydrates; 40.4 g protein; 181 mg cholesterol; 263 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 64
Simple and easy to make, but most of all delicious! I think this could be made with other fish such as salmon, cod, etc.
This is a recipe that is so much better than the sum of its parts! Just FYI, I was dead beat tonight: all I had was concentrated lemon juice and dried parsley and there was no way I was leaving ...
This is a great recipe for those who consider themselves cooking challenged. There were only 5 ingredients and they are things you typically have at all times. I typically burn everything that h...
I sauted fresh spinach leaves in the butter and added it as a garnish. it turned out great!
I can't get enough. We make this once a week! It is simple, quick and delicious! The only change we make is we use cilantro instead of parsley just because we love cilantro. I have come to the c...