Coconut Streusel Cherry Pie
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 545 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir 1/4 cup sugar and cornstarch together in a saucepan; add cherries and almond-flavored liqueur. Cook and stir mixture over low heat until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Whisk flour and 3/4 cup sugar together in a bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture until texture of coarse crumbs; stir in coconut. Sprinkle topping over filling to within 2 inches of center.
- Bake in the preheated oven until coconut is toasted and topping is browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 22.2 g fat; 81.2 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 220 mg sodium. Full nutrition