Nick's Eggnog Pie
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 346
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish and cut excess crust from edges; fill with rice or pie weights.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Beat eggnog, sugar, cornstarch, eggs, egg whites, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a bowl until smooth; pour into crust.
- Bake until pie is set in the middle, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This might work better if a water bath is used to bake but I didn't have the means to try it.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 13.9 49.1 6.4 84 183 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Was amazing...family loved it..now going to be added to the family tradition every Thanksgiving ! Had a great flavor and the aroma was strong of eggnog, plus the family members that hate eggnog...
No, I didn't make it, but I love Eggnog, and I'm a good judge of ingredients. Sometime between Thanksgiving, and Christmas I'll be making this for either a family get together, or a potluck at ...