Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 170
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper together in a large bowl; add potatoes and garlic and toss to coat. Pour potatoes into a roasting pan.
- Roast potatoes in preheated oven for 35 minutes, stir, and continue roasting until tender, about 35 minutes more. Cool potatoes and garlic at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic cloves into a bowl to extract pulp and discard skins.
- Mash garlic with chives, vinegar, mustard, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; stir. Add roasted potatoes and toss to coat.
You might also like
Per Serving: 170 calories; 5.3 28.4 3.4 0 342 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is my family's favorite recipe for roasted potatoes. The last time I made it, we had some locally grown St Augustine Sweets onions. I doubled the vinaigrette and put cut onions with the po...