Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 332 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook apples, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in saucepan on medium heat 6 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, oats and half the butter until blended; spread onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix graham crumbs and remaining butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Top with apple mixture, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining granulated sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over apple mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Top with streusel and caramel sauce just before serving.
- Dress it up:
- For a festive touch, garnish with dried apple slices or substitute crushed ginger cookies for the graham crumbs or add 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger to the apple mixture before cooking as directed.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 21.1 g fat; 33.9 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 294 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
It was good. I would suggest a sweeter apple. You also need to bake about 45 minutes and then turn the oven off and open the door and let sit for an hour before cooling in the refrigerator.
made this for my husbands bday! he loved it so much! best cheesecake he ever had!
This is a really good recipe ... I used sweeter apples as I personally prefer them ... I added 1 tbsp of sugar to the crust ... added a dash of vanilla to the crust mixture, an additional 1/8 ts...
I made this for my dad birthday and everyone said it was to die for they loved it