Ingredients35 m servings 51
- Line 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil and spray foil with cooking spray. Prepare insides of a large saucepan with cooking spray.
- Stir eggnog and sugar together in prepared saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a rolling boil while stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Boil mixture for 2 minutes.
- Fold marshmallows and nutmeg into the eggnog mixture. Bring mixture again to a boil, stirring continually; boil for 6 minutes, remove immediately from heat, and add butterscotch chips and butter. Beat the mixture rapidly with a whisk or a hand mixer until thoroughly mixed and loses its gloss; pour into the prepared saucepan.
- Set fudge aside at room temperature until set, at least 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 51 calories; 1.1 9.9 0.1 3 7 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Try using white chips instead of butterscotch, I think the butterscotch was stronger than the eggnog. Love the idea and the recipe.
Nice change from chocolate fudge. I used butterscotch chips. I do think white chips would have produced a more "eggnoggy" appearance. I added some chopped pecans as I like nuts in fudge and this...