Ginger Cashew Sunflower Seed Granola
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 412
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir honey, coconut oil, and maple syrup together in a saucepan over low heat until completely melted and combined, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine cereal, oats, sunflower kernels, cashews, ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Pour honey mixture over cereal mixture and stir until completely coated. Pour cereal mixture in a layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 23 47.5 9.5 0 91 Full nutrition