Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 103
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy; add sour cream, egg, orange zest and vanilla extract and beat until well mixed. Stir flour mixture into brown sugar mixture until dough is smooth. Fold cashews and cranberries into dough; drop by rounded teaspoons, 2-inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar and orange juice together in a bowl until glaze is smooth. Drizzle glaze over cookies.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 3.9 16.5 1.2 10 50 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These didn’t change much in size from the point at which they went into the oven until they came out, simply didn’t rise or spread out much. They are small, one bite, and I expected (and would ...
These are great! To make them lower in carbs, I used one third each of reg flour, almond flour and oat flour.
I tried this recipe because I wanted to use up some leftover holiday ingredients. I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed them. The cookies are soft and have just the right balance of sweet...