Caramel Cashew Brownies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 202 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Cook and stir caramels, butter, and milk together in a large saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir sugar into mixture until smooth.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla extract together in a bowl; stir into caramel mixture.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir into caramel mixture until batter is just combined. Fold cashews into batter. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 9.5 g fat; 27.1 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 171 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was very disappointed in the flavor of these bar the day I made them, but when I served them the following day the flavor was much better as was the texture. Good balance of sweet and salty.