Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 237 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Slice each roll of crescent roll dough into 6 equal pieces for a total of 12 pieces and flatten each piece. Arrange 10 pieces into a triangle forming the 'tree' on a baking sheet. Arrange the remaining 2 dough pieces as the 'trunk.'
- Whisk white sugar, butter, and orange zest together in a bowl until smooth; brush onto 'tree.'
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, and orange juice together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; brush into baked 'tree.' Sprinkle 'tree' with red and green decorating sugar.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 11.6 g fat; 29.3 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 321 mg sodium. Full nutrition