Ingredients40 m servings 294 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir oats, milk chocolate pieces, flour, flax seed meal, brown sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the oat mixture.
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Add honey, oil, and vanilla; whisk until well-combined. Pour egg mixture into the well in the oat mixture. Stir until evenly combined. Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish; pat down and spread the mixture flat, leaving at least 1-inch of space between the mixture and the sides of the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- These can also be made gluten-free by substituting gluten-free flour and 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum for the all-purpose flour. You can also replace the egg with an egg substitute, and the vegetable oil with canola oil.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 13.7 g fat; 39.2 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 126 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were pretty good. I used the mini M&M's. I also lined the baking dish with parchment paper to prevent sticking and it made clean up easier.
I have been looking for a home made granola bar recipe for about 10 years and this is it! This is the first recipe I've had that actually held together like a bar and didn't crumble. And it is r...
Loved these. The only change I made was that I used coconut oil instead of vegetable oil. My kids and hubby enjoyed them. I will definitely make them again.