Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with Sauce
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place it in the oven.
- Stir cranberry juice, cranberries, and maple syrup together in a skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cranberries burst, about 10 minutes.
- Pour cranberry mixture into a blender no more than half full. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Puree in batches until smooth. Season pureed cranberry sauce with salt and pepper.
- Stir veal, egg, bread crumbs, and rosemary together in a bowl. Season meat mixture with salt and pepper.
- Shape meat mixture into balls by pressing the meat around the Cheddar cheese cubes. Place meatballs on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs in the preheated oven until meat is cooked through and cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve meatballs with cranberry sauce.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 7.2 9.8 10.9 68 144 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1