Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 205 cals
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels and crumble once cooled.
- Mix bacon, celery, mayonnaise, onion, relish, mustard, chile-garlic sauce, dill, Worcestershire, black pepper, paprika, and salt together in a large bowl; add eggs. Break egg whites and yolks with a potato masher into the bacon mixture. Stir broken egg pieces into the salad.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- Eggs can be diced prior to adding to bowl rather than mashing, but it saves time to use a potato masher.
- Using relish made with Splenda® turns this into a great low-carb recipe.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 17.2 g fat; 3.1 g carbohydrates; 9.8 g protein; 209 mg cholesterol; 474 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 27
Not a big hit with Hubs who thought there was too much going on, especially too much bacon. I, however, enjoyed this, tho' I omitted the salt and the paprika (didn't want to turn the egg sal...
Awesome recipe, great bold flavors. Be careful of watering down those flavors with the celery though. When making the recipe, I found we we had no celery. I loved that bold flavor (without the ...
Really good! Husband wanted egg salad for dinner but I was wanting something a bit more filling and this really hit the spot. I used turkey bacon because thats what I had.
Made this for lunches this week. I did leave out the pickle relish as we are not fans, but kept everything else the same. I liked that it doesn't get watery after a couple of days, but it does...
Delicious! Did not add in the extra Salt as I used minced salami instead of bacon and it was salty enough. I also did not add in the Worcestershire sauce or the dill as I thought it would be too...
Great recipe for Egg Salad! It is simple to make and I substituted Hormel Bacon Bits for the bacon. I will definitely have this as my Go To recipe moving forward.
I made it without the bacon and creamed the warm egg yolks with the mayonnaise first. I also removed some of the excess liquid from the celery and onions by wrapping and squeezing them in a pap...