Ingredients35 m servings 87 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter, Truvia(R) Baking Blend, molasses, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- In a second bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, mixing until uniform. Stir in the oats and raisins.
- Drop tablespoons of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until just golden at the edges.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 4.4 g fat; 10.7 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 106 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I did a little modifying to this recipe. Took out the molasses and substituted 4oz. of unsweetened applesauce. Added 1/4 tsp. ginger and 1/2 cup walnuts. The flavor is wonderful! I used a sm...
Not bad. I used Olive Oil Spread instead of butter and Agave Nectar instead of molasses both of which are "healthy" alternatives. The flavour and texture were fine. I only got a dozen cookies...
Made these for my diabetic DH tonight. He gave them 5 stars for being no-sugar added and 4 stars overall. They were very easy to make. I did substitute 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips for 1/4 cup o...
These cookies taste quite sweet to me, although someone who is not accustomed to stevia may have to get used to the taste. I thought they were wonderful. I made changes to this recipe only beca...