Broccoli Ham Grilled Cheese Sandwich
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 1028 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- In a bowl, combine grated Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, ham, steamed broccoli, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Layer mixture over one slice of bread, then top with additional slice of bread and gently pressing down.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan over medium low heat then drizzle 1/2 tablespoon olive oil into pan. Tilt the pan back and forth to evenly coat, then immediately place sandwich in pan and cover pan with lid. Cook 2-3 minutes until bottom becomes golden brown.
- Carefully lift sandwich out of pan with a spatula then add remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil to pan and tilt to coat.
- Carefully flip sandwich returning to pan, cover pan with lid, and cook opposite side until bottom is golden brown and cheese has melted about 2-3 minutes. Serve warm.
- * For lower sodium, use Dietz & Watson Lite Cooked Ham
Per Serving: 1028 calories; 39.5 g fat; 124.3 g carbohydrates; 72.4 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 2033 mg sodium. Full nutrition