Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 165 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place squash on a baking sheet. Grease a pie dish.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a fork, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Cool squash until able to touch, about 15 minutes; cut in half, remove seeds, and scoop meat into a bowl.
- Mix squash, onion, turkey, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; pour into prepared pie dish.
- Bake in the oven until edges become lighter in color and middle is set, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 4.8 g fat; 20 g carbohydrates; 12.6 g protein; 142 mg cholesterol; 69 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1