Ingredients35 m servings 391 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 10x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate crescent roll dough along perforations into individual portions.
- Mix chicken and sour cream together in a bowl; spoon equal amounts into the center of each crescent roll dough portion; roll dough around the chicken mixture and lay into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Pour chicken soup over the rolls and bake another 10 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the rolls and continue baking until the cheese melts completely, about 10 minutes more.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 25.9 g fat; 19.3 g carbohydrates; 18.5 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 771 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Like the other review said, I baked the chicken and crescent rolls a little longer - about 15 minutes. Then added the chicken soup and cheddar cheese. We thought this was good. I liked the ch...
Good recipe, but next time will cook longer before adding the soup, the crescents were soggy
This turned out great! I would suggest using extra large rolls instead of regular sized. They turned out to be a lot smaller than expected. I also might try to add a can of cream of mushroom in ...
Definite keeper for using leftover chicken. So simple. I added some leftover mushrooms to the chicken mixture. Baking the crescents for 15 with the chicken mixture is a must to avoid soggy rolls...
Just made this recipe , it was easy enough , lloked like it maybe real tasty