Ingredients35 m servings 391
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 10x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate crescent roll dough along perforations into individual portions.
- Mix chicken and sour cream together in a bowl; spoon equal amounts into the center of each crescent roll dough portion; roll dough around the chicken mixture and lay into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Pour chicken soup over the rolls and bake another 10 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the rolls and continue baking until the cheese melts completely, about 10 minutes more.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 25.9 19.3 18.5 62 771 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Like the other review said, I baked the chicken and crescent rolls a little longer - about 15 minutes. Then added the chicken soup and cheddar cheese. We thought this was good. I liked the ch...
Good recipe, but next time will cook longer before adding the soup, the crescents were soggy
This turned out great! I would suggest using extra large rolls instead of regular sized. They turned out to be a lot smaller than expected. I also might try to add a can of cream of mushroom in ...
I had a ton of leftover chicken to use up from an event, and this recipe was great! I did have to use cream cheese instead of sour cream, as I didn’t want to run to the grocery store. I added so...
I added a small (4oz.) can of chopped green chilies. Then I baked it at 375 degrees for 15 minutes before I added the cream of chicken soup and cheese. The I baked it for another 5 minutes. Grea...
I cooked the crescent rolls for 10 min then added sauce and I had extra chicken that didn’t fit inside the rolls so I just sprinkled it on top with cheese. It was delicious
Definite keeper for using leftover chicken. So simple. I added some leftover mushrooms to the chicken mixture. Baking the crescents for 15 with the chicken mixture is a must to avoid soggy rolls...
Just made this recipe , it was easy enough , lloked like it maybe real tasty