Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 396 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Stir the soup and 1/4 cup water in a large bowl.
- Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, the onion powder and poultry seasoning. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken and vegetables to the soup mixture and stir to coat. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 2-quart round casserole.
- Microwave the remaining water in a microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Add the potato flakes and stir until the water is absorbed. Stir in the milk and remaining black pepper. Loosely cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until the mixture is hot. Spread the potato mixture over the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Please note that the Heart-Check Food Certification does not apply to recipes or information reached through links unless expressly stated.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 8.8 g fat; 39.1 g carbohydrates; 40.2 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 534 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
So easy yet so Delish! I used 2 cans of Kirkland chunky white chicken breast meat and in place of the water, I used milk. Everyone loved it. Thanks for another great recipe!