Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 505 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning and the garlic and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Place the pizza crust onto a baking sheet. Spread the sauce on the crust to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Layer with the chicken mixture, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and peppers. Sprinkle with the remaining Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with the basil, if desired.
- Easy Substitution: For White Shrimp Pizza, substitute 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp (31 to 40 count per pound), peeled, deveined and chopped, for the chicken. In Step 1, cook the shrimp for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning and the garlic and cook and stir for 1 minute or until the shrimp are cooked through. Proceed as directed above.
Per Serving: 505 calories; 18.1 g fat; 54.3 g carbohydrates; 33.6 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 1071 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1