Ingredients50 m servings 452
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the baking cups.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the soup, corn, chiles and taco seasoning.
- Mix the corn muffin mix, egg and milk according to the package directions.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each baking cup. Spread about 1 tablespoon corn muffin batter on each.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the corn muffin topping is golden brown. Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 20.8 42.1 22.6 96 1716 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Didn't use muffin tins. Instead used mini loaf pans. Also added hot sauce to meat mixture. Without kind of bland.
Pretty good, like the cornbread w/it but wasn't high on flavor really just tasted like taco meat with cornbread on top...not a bad meal though :)