Ingredients45 m servings 647 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted and oiled water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; saute bacon, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes in hot oil until onion is golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir white wine into bacon mixture; cook and stir until wine is absorbed, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir shrimp and langostino lobster into bacon mixture; saute until shrimp and langostino are pink, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir cooked linguine into shrimp mixture. Stir peas, pesto sauce, and half-and-half into shrimp-linguine mixture; cook and stir until linguine absorbs the liquid, 5 to 10 minutes. Top servings with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 647 calories; 30.1 g fat; 50.8 g carbohydrates; 41.4 g protein; 212 mg cholesterol; 846 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
Amazing and I am so thrilled I had all the ingredients on hand. I used a sweet German white wine. This recipe is really unbelievable. My husband and I would take a bite and then exclaim its a...
This was amazing and easy and quick in 35-40 minutes we were eating. I used asparagus instead of peas because I don't like peas and it was really good too.
Awesome recipe! Sautéed the onions and garlic in a couple of tablespoons of reserved bacon fat instead of olive oil. Added fresh asparagus after deglazing with the wine and cooked for two minu...
This dish is rich and filling. It makes enough to serve a crowd and is also tasty the next day. Easy to prepare and also easy to reheat; just add a little milk and low heat. My husband loves th...
It was very good. I didn't add the half and half and it was still very good. I also used gluten free spaghetti. Great New Year's Eve meal.
I didn't add the parmesan because the dish has enough flavor! I did add in more red pepper flakes because I am a big fan of spicy food !! My fiancé loved it!!
I loved this recipe! No Langostino lobster in my area so I doubled the shrimp. I also used asparagus in place of peas as my husband prefers it. It was fantastic! This was my first time using Pes...