Ingredients50 m servings 441 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss cauliflower, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until evenly coated; spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Stir cauliflower mixture and continue baking until tender, 10 to 15 more minutes.
- Grease a separate baking sheet. Spread pizza dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake pizza crust for 5 minutes. Top crust with cauliflower mixture, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, prosciutto slices, and red pepper flakes. Bake until crust is lightly browned and cheeses are melted, 8 to 10 more minutes.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 22.1 g fat; 38.5 g carbohydrates; 21.9 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 1112 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I make a "traditional pizza" for my husband and son and a second one with flair for myself. This will go on my repeat list. The flavors worked great together simple and straightforward but flavo...
This turned out really good. We added sliced fresh tomatoes to the toppings and it turned out great!
We had left over prosciutto that we were looking for a recipe. We chose this one. I am not a fan of cauliflower but my wife likes it so I decided this might be a good pizza for our Friday evenin...
I decided to make this. I changed the way to make it by a bit, and added a couple of ingredients to it.